Thursday 7 May 2015

LONG LONG TIME AGO



Yestarday
 Yesterday when I got home I was very very hungry. I opened the fridge and thre was nothing to eat. It was empty.
There weren´t apples,.
There weren´t eggs.
There wasn´t any milk.
There wasn´t any ham.
There wasn´t any juice.
There weren´t cherries....








took my shopping trolley and went to the supermarket. I bought lots of things. 
And now my fridge is full!!!



what did you do yesterday after school?
I played in the square with my daughter.
I went shopping.
I cooked dinner.
I read a book.
I had dinner with my family.
I found a great song for the class.
I went to bed...


And you...
Did you read a book?
Did you do your homework?
Did you have dinner?
Did you go to sleep early or late?























IRREGULAR VERBS GAME PLAY AND PRACTICE

No comments:

Post a Comment